Saturday, April 11, 2009

Defining Moments

Alright, earlier this week a friend sent me a link to a YouTube video about a highschool student in New York. I really didn't have any expectations except that the young man must have some talent. When I watched the clip I was amazed to say the least...not because of his skills but because of his heart. Well, the young man is autistic and doesn't play - he fills the role as the manager. But as his season came to an end, his coach allowed him to dress out for the last game. Not intending to play - but really just allowing him to feel the excitment of the game up close. As the game draws to an end, the unthinkable happens. The coach has a defining moment...and chooses to play the boy. What happens next coupld only be described as a "fairy tale ending". Watch the clip below and tell me what you think.

My advice to you...seek out opportunities in your own life and relationships which could also be descibed as "defining" as well.

Be blessed!

No comments: